작성자: 심산 등록일: 2012-11-09 14:10:31 IP ADRESS: *.232.72.129

댓글

조회 수

[긴급! 필독!] EBC 예약 서둘러야 한다!

어제(2012년 11월 8일) 우리의 위탁여행사인 ‘히말라야여행사’의 최영국 대표 및 이필윤 실장과 미팅을 가졌다. 그 결과 내가 몰랐던 몇 가지 사실을 확인했다.

(1)2013년 1월 7일에 출발하는 서울-카트만두 직항 KAL기의 비행기 티켓은 이미 매진(!)이 되어버렸다. 놀랍다. 놀러가는 사람들이 이렇게도 많다니! 이유 중의 하나는 이때가 핫시즌이라는 거다. 내년부터는 시즌을 조금 바꿔서 떠나야할듯 하다.
그래서 어떻게 하느냐? KAL 직항기를 포기한다! 대신 다른 나라 국적기를 타고 중간에 트랜스퍼를 해야할듯 하다. 그런데 이 경우의 티켓도 그리 수월하게 구할 수는 없다고 한다. 결론은? 예약을 서둘러야 한다는 것이다!
11월 30일에 예약 마감을 해서는 어림도 없단다. 그래서 다음 주 월요일 오전에 곧바로 비행기 티켓 예약에 들어가야만 한다. 이때가 1차 마감이다. 따라서 EBC 트레킹을 떠날 사람은 11월 11일 일요일 자정까지 내게 예약신청을 해야된다.
예약신청은 (1)예약금 30만원을 내 개인계좌(우리은행 1002-344-887861 심산)로 송금하고 (2)여권사본 사진파일을 내 개인메일(simsan81@hanmail.net)으로 보내는 것이다. 당장 송금하기가 어려우면 여권사본이라도 보내라. 여권사본 보내는 것도 어려우면 ‘여권 영문이름’이라도 보내라. 일단 예약하는 게 중요하다.
“일단 예약을 했다가 나중에 취소하는 것이 예약 안하고 있다가 결국 비행기를 못타는 것보다 낫다!”
11월 12일에 1차 마감을 한 다음에도 물론 계속 예약을 받는다. 2차 마감시한은 추후 통지한다. 2차 마감자도 1차 마감자와 같은 비행기를 탈 수 있도록 노력할 것이다. 하지만 장담할 수는 없다. 그러니까...예약을 서둘러주기 바란다.

(2)그 동안 네팔의 물가가 엄청 올랐다고 한다. 히말라야여행사의 전언에 따르면 ‘중국 졸부들이 떼거지로 몰려와 히말라야 트레킹을 하는 바람에 인건비 등이 많이 올랐다’는 것이다. 하이고 여하튼 중국애들 못말려...어쨌든 그 이유로 인하여 여행경비를 300만원 이하에 맞추는 것은 불가능하다. 본래 개인부담으로 되어있는 유류비 등을 고려하면 결국 350만원 정도는 예상해야 한다고 한다. 어쩔 수 없는 일이다(이제 네팔 트레킹의 황금시대도 다 지나가고 있는 모양이다).
계속 트레킹 일정을 들여다보며 경비절감 요소를 찾아내려 애쓰는 중이다. 가령 카트만두에 머물 때 5성호텔 대신 3성모텔에 머무는 식이다. 사실 후자가 더 재미있다. 유럽에서 온 트레커들과 어울려 술 한잔 하는 것도 즐거운 체험이 될 것이다. 최종적인 경비는 예약이 모두 완료되어 ‘명확한 인원수’가 파악될 때 확정지을 수 있다. 어찌되었건 처음 이야기 꺼냈던 ‘300만원 이하’는 불가능해졌다는 사실을 알아두기 바란다. 아마도 ‘300만원~350만원’ 사이에서 결정될 것이다.

다들 잘 이해했지?
간단히 정리하면 이렇다.

(1)11월 11일(일) 자정까지 예약을 마쳐주기 바란다.
(2)최종 필요경비는 ‘300만원 이상’이 될 것이다.

이상!

=======================================

예약자 명단

1. 심산
2. 심은
3. 최혜원
4. 윤하경
5. 임양윤
6. 권우근
7. 이청인
8. 임주리/예약
9. 이혜경
10. 서승범/예약
11. 한영실
12. 신현주
13. 김인호/예약
14. 유경채
15. 배영희
16. 박찬임
17. 최웅식
18. 최재욱
19. 하윤숙
20. 박연선
21. 안유정
22. 이명자/예약
23. 서문희/예약
24. 심산 후배/예약
25. 최운국/예약
26. 이은숙/심산에게 150만원 완불!
27. 임은아/예약

서승범

2012.11.09 15:29
에고, 이런... 일단 여권 먼저 보내둡니다.

신현주

2012.11.09 15:38
샘, 영실이랑 저 신청할께요.
근데 영시리 여권이..
예약금은 제가 2명꺼 보낼께요

심산

2012.11.09 15:48
영실이 여권 영문이름 스펠링만 알아봐줘!

유경채

2012.11.09 16:02
나두 일단 신청

배영희

2012.11.09 18:20
아..정말! 한달간 신체 컨디션을 보려고 했드만!!!

김만수

2012.11.09 21:06
예, 그 때가 네팔에서는 Korean season이라고들 하지요.
선생님들이 겨울방학을 맞아서 왕창 가니까요. 여름에는 몬순이라 안 가구요.
이제는 파키스탄 쪽으로 가야겠네요.^^

이청인

2012.11.09 22:46
신청합니다. 일인은 낼 말할깨요.

한영실

2012.11.09 22:56
고마워 현주♥

박연선

2012.11.10 15:37
입금햇구요. 여권사진도 보냈씁니다.

최웅식

2012.11.10 17:59
최웅식/최재욱 예약신청합니다. 일단 질러봅니다.

심산

2012.11.10 21:50
와우, 20명 돌파!
이제부터 갈 데까지 가볼까....????!!!!(강남스타일 버전)ㅋ

입금은 조금 늦어도 됩니다
여권사진이 더 필요합니다!
정 없으면 여권 영문이름의 스펠링이라도...Hurry Up!!!

권우근

2012.11.12 10:34
선생님~~ 저랑 같이 갈 사람 내일까지 여권사진 넣어도 될까요?!!! ㅠ.ㅜ 갑자기 급해진 공지를 못봐서...
이름은 서문희 예약신청합니다~~~

심산

2012.11.12 12:47
우근아, 서문희 영문이름부터 보내줘!

ugg black friday sale

2013.11.27 23:51
It is also worrying that the series seems to increasingly find ways to humiliate and degrade the main female characters" 2009 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report The podcasts and videos are in a format that is more engaging than the static format of text on the webShe has served the greater New Mexico business community for sixteen years as a keynote speaker, consultant, business coach, trainer, and facilitator Perhaps not having Randy Robertson, son of Daily uggs black friday 2013 Bugle bigwig Robbie Robertson, not being a member of the franchise's supporting cast in soon to be five films is uggs black friday a missed opportunity They found that 5% of the samples had the dengue fever virus or its antibodies, indicating that about 1,000 Key West residents may well have come into contact with ugg black friday it The Reality Of Inadequate Health Care CoverageThere are actually people who don't know what the reality of inadequate health care coverage really means Here with our opening remarks and to introduce the executive team is Executive Vice President Mr

black friday uggs sale

2013.11.27 23:51
Ok then While some people are calling the professor "crazy," others are actually agreeing with him 5 Alaska earthquake prompted officials uggs uk to issued a tsunami warning early on Sat Jon Lester, Boston uggs black friday 2013 Red SoxThis guy got cancer when he was 23 " She speculated that this is what probably generated the mass cull Project a sense of confidence and expertise in your topic and practice, practice, practice Lopez decided to try her hand at remixing and the result was J to tha L O: The Remixes, a number one on the Top 200 Billboard Chart At the start of the 2013 season, approximately 34 Utah ballplayers had been black friday ugg sale signed by professional baseball teams in the MLB, MiLB, international and independent leagues
But that cyber monday ugg boots being said, he is the michael kors cyber Monday 2013 greatest athlete in the world, maybe ever cyber monday louis vuitton 2013 I wanted to know cyber monday ugg boot sale what cyber monday ugg boots that house looked like inside
Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything"Of course Brady, who will be seeking his fourth Super Bowl ring this weekend, is the starting QB for the Patriots, a team that is seeking a unique sort of revenge against uggs black Friday the Giants " Perhaps my CD confiscation was too late to salvage civility uggs black Friday in louis vuitton black Friday the Hornik householdShoes: own a pair of brown riding style boots, louis vuitton black Friday Toms, Uggs, loafers, ugg black Friday topsiders, canvas shoes, flats, or fuzzy boots any of these shoes will be great
Over at new Nordic hot spot Acme in NoHo, uggs on sale for black Friday there the signature Chicken Eggs dish served in a clay pot and crowned with lightly poached, then fried eggs; at the Meatball Shop on Stanton Street, the Family Jewels meatball sandwich is ugg cyber Monday 2013 topped with a fried egg; at King, the new Greenwich Village restaurant headed by chef Francis Derby, a poached egg is uggs on sale for black Friday paired with octopus and frisee salad; and, if the ugg cyber Monday 2013 duck entree at uggs on sale for black Friday Williamsburg restaurant Masten Lake wasn opulent enough, don worry: It added a quivering poached duck egg to the mix What I've endured!The sad part is I've always defended you
te o iki sevimli kayu izle kahramana tpa tp benzelen ugg black friday sale canl rnekleri Almanya'da bulundu ugg cyber Monday She looked dishevelled and very tired, what murmur of fire, searching within the stone, moncler spaccio trebaseleghe beyond the moncler outlet mall smell of water that went nowhere and had gone nowhere for thousands of years I like the idea of quietly shopping at home for clothes ugg black friday sale and returning them if it doesn't workSneeze or cough on your hands is ugg black friday sale a big confuse, you should take a handkerchief or into the crook ugg black friday sale of your arm

Alyssa

2013.12.01 10:43
February 15 Morgan Stanley issued a Tablet personal computer market analysis and forecast report, which close to 96 pages, respectively, this flat market in the coming year a detailed analysis and forecasts. Report surveyed 8,000 customers and 50 business CIO. Laptop computer found that 66 % of the enterprises for 2011 have deployed tablet computers intention, either direct procurement, or allow employees to generate their Tablet personal computer company..

ugg outlet

ugg outlet online

"I shop with my friends uggs black friday sale so I don't have to worry uggs black friday sale about getting humiliated by my mom, 'Oh, try this on, uggs cyber Monday 2013 try ugg boots cyber Monday this on That's probably why more than 31 million votes were cast ugg cyber Monday this week

Iris

2013.12.05 17:30
cheap michael korsThey'll be tough and so they is not going to destruct straightforward.cheap michael kors

ugg boots uk cheap

2013.12.06 11:18
"Syracuse loses seniors Brandon Triche and James Southerland, cheap ugg boots uk and sophomore MichaelCarter Williams, who is entering the NBA draft, from a team that finished 3010 and made the Final FourThe title of the premiere and I am not uggs on sale making this up "SNORFINDESDRILLSALGOHO!!!" cheap ugg boots uk refers to the Hellman family's cheap ugg boots uk strategy: Seem normal, fit in, destroy the drill, save hell and go home Lots of fun I didn't fit in I really, really do have a problem with the Italian stereotyping as seen on TV and in the movies Maybe this keirin thing is actually opening up entirely new ideas for Olympic sport Stop and go traffic from Wellwood Ave/X35 in AmityvilleIn Nassau Cnty accident cleared on The Southern St Pkwy WB at Meadowbrook Rd/X23 There's another big jump between No San Marcial

cheap uggs

2013.12.16 22:51
"So it's unlikely Louis will appreciate the fairly graphic storytelling clip which features in the Crazy About One Direction documentary on Channel 4 By many accounts, Norris has been the most successful aesthetically Alas, the State Police tell you that your application can't be acted on for four to five months because uggs for sale there are ugg outlet store 4,500 ugg outlet store applications ahead of yours But if you add in a couple of training and/or Q and live coaching calls, then you uggs for sale can raise the price plus it will reduce your refund rate Cars and other automobiles, if they have been abandoned, are auctioned ugg outlet store off for nothing more than a couple of hundred dollars, anywhere from ugg outlet store $500 and above Android users will get the benefit of Google wallet which can be used for mobile payments, store rewards, deals, and other confidential data

cyber monday Christian Louboutin 2013

2013.12.17 22:16
Did you see any bounce on the way to 17? The next loss by the Jaguars makes it mathematically impossible for the team to post a winning season for a fifth straight seasonSonjia said men design clothes they want women to wear but women design clothes women actually want to wear then finally we decided it just wouldn't work, although she isn't happy with this person(I believe or else she wouldn't keep seeing me) they share NFL Jerseys China the same place/car and it would be hard for her to make a clean break since she Wholesale Jerseys is not from this state ugg boots Surf whatever you choose on the internet can ugg boots uk be sensible Theyve got christian louboutin sneakers for all Howard claimed throughout a meeting, your shining can be his NFL Jerseys China or her simply intention

ugg boots outlet

2013.12.19 16:18
They didn't think she could get things done for our state And The King Is Dead is no exception Perennial Hawaiian standout Shane Dorioan also nabbed two awards michael kors on sale and broke the existing record for "largest wave ridden without cheap louis vuitton purses a jet ski" by paddling ugg boots uk into a 57 foot wave at the same spot"In May, the duo began by dragging their 220 pound, 13 However, it is really hard to have control of the cooking duration and final outcome if you ugg boots uk ugg outlet just leave the oven sitting by itselfAlaska Administrative Code 5 AAC 92 Bigger projects present their own unique problems that are beyond the scope of this article It has various designs and purposes

cheap louis vuitton bags

2013.12.19 16:19
The most important thing is that the vast majority of Americans that want the protection, benefits, and uggs outlet higher quality of a universal national plan have that choice However, there are still a lot of young ladies who do sacrifice their warmth to fashion good times Bass, Cole Haan, UGG Knightsbridge Sebago and Dexter are now made abroad Let us know if you have questions about the project Partly cheap ugg boots due to the simplicity of the plant itself, bamboo instruments are extremely easy to make, and make well at that! In this instructable, I cheap ugg boots teach you how to to make 4 bamboo instruments that will only cost you the ugg boots sale uk time to make them

uggs boot sale

2013.12.20 11:36
I loved my personal previous band of Ultimates, that individuals led to Three sale ugg australia cheap ugg boots for sale uk years previously. ugg hats sale I made ugg boots on sale uk a decision it absolutely was genuine ugg boot sale lastly time and ugg sale energy to retire uggs sale clearance our previous pair along with replace these kids uggs boots on sale people. I bought regboots brand new set childrens uggs sale within the identical debenhams ugg boots sale dimensions, yet ugg australia uk sale online regretfully they ugg bailey button sale ugg sale boots just did not suit.

uggs cheap

2013.12.21 09:40
My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated! ugg boots outlet stores real uggs for cheap cheap uggs for women

louis vuitton outlet

2013.12.22 18:58
The 34 year old Brit has ridden his bike 46,000 miles around the world, crossed Iceland rugged glacial highlands on foot, and set his sights on the longest unsupported journey to the South PoleJanuary 14, 2012 at 1:13 pmDeciding on computer program and also components defense really is a alternative you probably undoubtedly motivated when examining various components Changes everything We know that, dollar for dollar, primary care think "family practice" is far more effective on its impact on the health of the community and the people as a whole than is costly high tech medicine Its products only in Japan for more sales of domestic regional, even the British seemed unable as headquarters uggs outlet online set the two series brand retail ugg boots outlet servicesBasically you're driving on treads of sandpaper when you hit a patch of ice, combined with a tread pattern thats well designed and heavily siped you've got a tire for all of Alaska, tires that: Constantly renew their ice gripping power and won't get dull Can be left on all year! And since you don't have to swap them out you're spared the expense and storeage of having two sets of tires for a vehicle Million Moms Challenge: What Was the Easiest or Most cheap mk purses Difficult Part of Pregnancy For You? ABC News I understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent Monochromatic spaces don't reflect his energetic personality, so he color blocked bold hues sienna red, turquoise, and yellow and steered away from busy patterns

uggs for cheap

2013.12.25 02:37
The government clearly doesn't want to lose the tax ugg boots cheap dollars that these ugg boots cheap foreclosed properties would generate, but many tax payers don't want to lose their tax dollars to people who, they think, have made stupid choices and don't want to face them13 Marie has faced tough times in the press uggs outlet online beforeBawldGuy TakeAway: All the investor analysis showed was that the loans on both properties would be paid in full in the same amount of time, regardless of the strategy he employed What do I want from you? Anything you can give Farren had never before ugg boots sale been arrested ugg boots cheap and had "worked for 30 years at high levels of government, high levels uggs outlet online of corporate America

uggs on sale

2013.12.25 06:38
While Gauahar wishes for Kushal ugg boots outlet online to return to the show, Sangram ugg boots outlet online asks for his favourite Chywanprash"A CNET editor in Portland, ugg boots sale Ore "In a worst case scenario, a physician may have to forego performing a more serious procedure for a patient because of a shortage of blood (AP) The United States and other members of the Group of Eight ugg boots outlet online industrial nations ugg boots outlet online agree that Europe's financial crisis must be addressed with a mix of growth and austerity measures, President Barack Obama said Saturday as leaders gathered for a shirt sleeve discussion that also ugg boots sale will cover world concerns about ups and downs in oil prices " It was published in September 2007Sidmouth Garden Centre is currently stockpiling the massive number of bulbs needed to complete the Plant a Million Bulbs challenge

ugg outlet store

2013.12.25 21:21
Friedman said the ugg boots outlet store new study suggests that urine albumin tests might help spot people at heart disease risk, "much like we use pre diabetes or pre hypertension as risk predictors Mike Henson said after landing Now retired from playing in the NFL Smith is redising in Houston, TX training discount ugg boots to ugg boots outlet store coach football in the NFL Communication is the most vital factor on ugg boots outlet store how to save a marriage What happened after being in California all those years was that I got horizon hungry discount ugg boots And Japanese anime features, which are becoming increasing popular in America, often earn ugg boots for sale R ratings because of sex and violence

michael kors bags on sale

2013.12.29 22:19
michael kors handbags on sale Michael Kors Cynthia Saffiano Large Yellow Satchels Sale michael kors handbag sale Michael Kors Stud Quilted Large Red Totes Sale michael kors totes on sale Michael Kors Perforated-Logo Grab Large Orange Shoulder Bags Sale michael kors outlet sale online Michael Kors Stockard Shoulder Satchels in Coffee Sale Michael Kors Bowknot Leather Large Brown Wallets Sale Michael Kors Perforated-Logo Grab Large Brown Shoulder Bags Sale myupgrades.com/cheap-michael-kors/sale.php

Priscilla

2013.12.30 19:26
http://ovtoc.com?key=Michael+Kors+Outlet+Leesburg+Va http://ovtoc.com?key=Michael+Kors+Outlet+Coupons+2013 The stick I prefer is called Orgasm, an extremely sheer sparkle.Sandra Bullock and George Clooney (in 'Gravity') draw in an older audience, and '12 Years a Slave,' which is constantly impress considering that it expands into increasingly theaters, certainly a sophisticated drama. michael kors outlet coupon michael kors outlet dresses michael kors outlet handbags sale michael kors outlet coupons 2013 When applying the clear sealer, you need to stir it well, both before and through applying it in the concrete surface.Osa Machine Info Better Snore Treatment with CPAPI spent years wrapped up in hoses and headgear, plagued with redness on my own face and my nose, and wondering after i was going to check this out dramatic improvement in well-being I kept hearing about. They may end the challenge for short term but long lasting exposure is not recommended because it can cause harmful unintended side effects. These machines begin using a bi level positive airway pressure to remedy sleep apnea. michael kors outlet camarillo michael kors outlet factory michael kors outlet locations michael kors outlet locations Where a Seger bio is finally penned, picturewindow installation can come courtesy of Weschler.3 percentage to Rs 6,590 crore. http://ovtoc.com?key=Michael+Kors+Outlet+Legit http://ovtoc.com?key=Michael+Kors+Outlet+Camarillo http://ovtoc.com?key=Michael+Kors+Outlet+Legit http://ovtoc.com?key=Michael+Kors+Outlet+Camarillo It ended with these falling down within the biggest thud through the day. Best news in all: the game was hardfought and entertaining and everybody left the Copper Box during an orderly manner, not really hint of handball hooliganism, which really would have been a great good reputation for a rock-band."I discovered that (scholarship offer) a couple months ago while i saw it online," Thorp said during the telephone interview, "and yes, I found myself disappointed that neither the athletic director nor I knew with that."Thorp offered experienced before details on how he stumbled on the scholarship offer. michael kors outlet houston http://ovtoc.com?key=Michael+Kors+Outlet+Cabazon

ugg boots cheap

2013.12.31 16:47
While some people are lucky to find their soul ugg boots outlet online mate early on in life, others may have to search for their soul mate"I was innocent Ways 10 year olds can to get famous? [ 2 Answers ]Unique ways to surprise parents with vacation to Vegas we got them? [ 4 Answers ]My sister, brother, and I had decided to send my parents to Vegas to see the La Reve show for their 25th anniversaryAbuja has wavered ugg boots sale between not wanting to overstretch its army by intervening in Mali and hoping the mission could stamp out links between homegrown and global militants Their efficiency, impeccable standards and attention to detail stood out along with their huge enthusiasm for Alfa Romeos, values that are at the core of our ugg boots outlet online philosophy 11 "Combined with AT wireless network and unparalleled distribution channels, Digital Life will offer exciting new innovationSousa said the budget will keep corporate ugg boots outlet online income taxes low, ugg boots outlet online establish $265 million over three years ugg boots outlet online for businesses to invest in capital projects, make the gas tax transfers permanent for municipalities and tackle traffic snarls and gridlock through infrastructure investments

ugg outlet store

2013.12.31 16:47
These are great tools to have because they will allow a company to move any items you may have, no matter how fragile or awkward they may be Your ex may be thinking the breakup was a bad idea That money will be rolled uggs outlet online into the uggs outlet online raises Collier County teachers will see, not in addition to it Both times the KFD first responders were at my house in less than 5 minutes There are no short cuts, there ugg boots sale are no "to good to be true" deals Basically, it is a mouthpiece that you put in your mouth prior to sleeping that helps adjust your airway to reduce snoring So, you know, I think as far as our country goes, we need more people who will do that"Be sure that at least one of the people you represented will continue to follow the wonderful example you set for Pinellas uggs outlet online County, the state of Florida, and our great country and will continue to challenge uggs outlet online us to keep your spirit aliveWithout the 767 tanker, the assembly line in Everett could have slowly closed down over the next uggs outlet online three or five years

mk Xjesow

2013.12.31 21:55
You have made some really good points there. I checked on the internet for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site. cheap michael kors purses activategood.org/blog/cheapmk.php cheap michael kors purses cheap michael kors cheap michael kors bags Cheap Michael Kors Bowknot Leather Large Brown Wallets

michael kors handbags outlet on sale

2013.12.31 23:30
Cheap Michael Kors Green Wallets Cheap Michael Kors Bedford Large Orange Shoulder Bags cheap michael kors handbags Cheap Michael Kors Fulton Pebbled Crossbody Bags in Black cheap michael kors wallets Cheap Michael Kors Hamilton Logo Large Brown Totes cheap michael kors online outlet Cheap Michael Kors Oversize Saffiano Leather Metallic Large Brown Wallets Cheap Michael Kors Grayson Logo Large White Satchels Cheap Michael Kors Jet Set Continental Logo Large Black Wallets activategood.org/blog/cheapmk.php

michael kors outlet on sale

2013.12.31 23:30
Cheap Michael Kors Logo Signature Large Grey Totes Cheap Michael Kors Logo Medium Coffee Totes cheap michael kors bags Cheap Michael Kors Grayson Logo Large White Satchels michael kors purses for cheap Cheap Michael Kors Jet Set Continental Large Brown Wallets michael kors handbag cheap Cheap Michael Kors Stud Large Black Shoulder Bags Cheap Michael Kors Logo Signature Large Orange Wallets Cheap Michael Kors Jet Set Pebbled Leather Medium Black Totes activategood.org/blog/cheapmk.php
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort
60 [TMB] 투르 드 몽블랑 트레킹 안내 + 11 file 심산 2013-02-21 12861
59 웨스트 하이랜드 웨이 (스코틀랜드) + 17 file 최상식 2011-02-18 8163
58 휴대폰 보조 밧데리 + 7 file 신현주 2012-12-06 5525
57 에베레스트 관련 추천서 리스트 + 67 심산 2012-12-22 5517
» [긴급] EBC 예약 서둘러야 한다! + 88 심산 2012-11-09 4866
55 EBC 트레킹팀 준비물 리스트(여성용) + 8 file 이혜경 2012-11-26 3902
54 EBC 카드결제와 참가신청 마감 안내 + 12 심산 2012-11-15 3874
53 비행기 티켓 예약금 입금 요망 + 8 심산 2012-11-12 3802
52 고산병 이야기 (예방법) + 2 김만수 2012-10-30 3542
51 [EBC] 최영국 사진 내려받기 + 6 심산 2013-02-18 3346